facebookinstagramtwitterwebsitepinterest

Featured on Style Me Pretty- Courtesy of Anda Marie!


Last summer I got an email from an old high school friend of mine.  As an amateur planner of sorts, she was looking for advice on a fancy, up-north Wisconsin wedding.  My first thought was "Up North and Fancy--- count me in, please!"  To make things even sweeter, the bride and groom had hired one of my favorite photographers EVER, Anda Marie.  I've never worked with a bride (and a mother-in-law-to-be) who were so attentive to the details- from vintage Evian bottles and homemade jars of jam to the cutest ceramic pieces you've ever seen.  Anda did an amazing job capturing those tiny touches.  She was so good in fact, her photos were featured on Style Me Pretty!  Here are some of my favorites from the collection.


Photos by Anda Marie
Photos by Anda Marie
Photos by Anda Marie
Photos by Anda Marie
Photos by Anda Marie
Photos by Anda Marie
Photos by Anda Marie
Photos by Anda Marie
Photos by Anda Marie
Photos by Anda Marie

(**** side note:  I worked on this wedding while still at my former place of employment- daffodil * parker.  aka: the best job in the world, and the best florist in Wisconsin!***)

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous color scheme! So perfectly accentuated/complimented by the flowers. Can't wait to click over to SMP to see more details!

    ReplyDelete